YOU GOT PAID NOW YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK!
You worked hard for weeks and months promoting a service or securing clients. You planned how you can provide various services, created pitches, made phones calls, sent out emails, sold your service over the phone, met with potential clients, THEN FINALLY … SOMEONE TOOK THE BITE!
OMgoodness! Someone hired ME!
You are excited and jumping all around. You call your friends and significant other to tell them the news. THEN… it dawns on you… I HAVE TO DO THE WORK! LOL!
NOW is when THE REAL WORK BEGINS. In order for you to grow to other clients; to grow your business; YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO and GO BEYOND!
Shamefully, some are only concerned about the money. There is no care about the service provided. There is no care to really put the client as the most important factor to give them everything you said you would do.
However, to gain respect, maintain a label as a professional service provider you must realize that client’s rely on what you say. They hope and pray that the service they are paying you for will not only manifest, but go beyond the scope of results they and you sought after. THEIR BUSINESS OR PROJECT rely on YOU!
1. FROM THE BEGINNING never tell a potential client something YOU KNOW you can not provide.
2. ALWAYS be clear and honest with your potential client and clients.
3. IF THERE ARE ISSUES that ALWAYS come up; straight forward communication with your client is A MUST.
4. GO THE EXTRA MILE and provide other solutions in areas you know are needed yet are not part of what you were paid to do.
5. LET THE CLIENT KNOW that you are GIVING them a discount. CLIENT’S NEED TO KNOW what your rate is in order to understand the EXTRA VALUE they are providing.
6. CLIENTS NEED TO KNOW you are providing solutions beyond the scope of work to appreciate all your efforts.
7. EVEN IF YOUR CLIENT does not receive the recommendations you are offering, GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT …BUT .. let the know the PROS & CONS that YOU KNOW will happen so that when it does, THEY WON’T BLAME YOU.
8. CLIENT REPORTS are always great to show before and after effects, increase social stats, increase sales, etc.
9. IF YOU KNOW that the service you provided WAS GREAT, ask for a REFERRAL.
10. USE CLIENT PROJECTS as a tool to try new solutions, apps, systems or just a way to introduce a new way of providing solutions
ALWAYS LOOK BEYOND WHAT YOU SEE
ALWAYS SEEK UNDER EVERY ROCK
ALWAYS STRIVE TO BE DIFFERENT
ALWAYS STAY OUT OF THE BOX OF NORM
ALWAYS CONTINUE TO MOVE AND PRESS THROUGH
HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OR THOUGHTS…. post a comment.. I would love to read them
Please make sure you SUBSCRIBE … JUST LOOK TO THE RIGHT ON THE TOP
OTHER SOCIAL SITES:
click here to see how